[Soc-2006-dev] The conclusion of SoC 2006

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Mon Aug 21 18:48:23 CEST 2006

Hey all,

Technically, the SoC students are supposed to stop
working today so that mentors can work on a final
review. Google however doesn't have the final review
website ready to go until tomorrow, so students
are welcome to continue working until then if they
have loose ends to tie up.

At some point I'm going to have to submit patches
to google, so I may need some help doing that
(we have been a bit lax with respect to merges
so that might cause some issues).

Anyways, a big thank you to everybody who has been
involved with this project this summer!

Regards,
Chris