[Robotics] Blender for Robotics Tutorial(s)

Florian Lier blender at icram.de
Wed Jul 4 21:27:56 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

I recently started a tutorial series on "Blender for Robotics"[1]. It's not
scientific to the max and rather beginner oriented, but you may have a
look at it.

Additionally, I have uploaded a few videos on the "inofficial" Blender and
Robotics channel @ vimeo.com [2].

Please feel free to comment and criticize :) If you want to link it
somewhere,
do it. If it receives enough positive feedback, we may link it in the
official wiki?!

My future plans are to add part 3 about animation and the game engine.
Part 4 will be about interfacing with Blender via middleware.

Best,
Florian

[1]
http://www.warp1337.com/content/blender-robotics-part-1-introduction-and-modelling