[Blend2cs-user] Property

Thomas Degris thomas.degris at lip6.fr
Tue Nov 9 12:41:18 CET 2004

Hello,

I am creating a library of mesh object in Blender (converted with
blend2cs with the -l option). I would like to know how to add properties
to object (mesh factory in a crystal world file). My aim is to add
property to the factory, so object created in Crystal from this factory
are created with the same properties than the object in Blender.

Thanks,

Thomas

PS: I don't have any troubles for adding properties to object in a
Blender file converted into a CrystalSpace map, the problem is only for
mesh factories.