[Blend2cs-user] Examples

Thomas Degris blend2cs-user@blender.org
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:09:59 +0100

Hello,

I hope I didn't hurt anybody about the python plugin. I am sure that the
current developers of blend2cs are doing their best to make Blender and
CS working together for map conversion.
I was wondering how much work it would need to restart from an old
source or another output plugin of Blender. I guess (but maybe I'm
wrong) that it would be easier to access to Blender data structure from
the API it provides rather than the data file.

Thomas