[Bf-webcontent] Suggestion for blender.org

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Nov 15 16:05:33 CET 2021

Hi Maryan,
This mailing-list is not very active. But let me try to help you out.

Blender doesn't accept guest posts in the Blender project by commercial
platforms like yours. Blender platforms have only guest posts by
contributors of the project.

If you need more details or an official statement please reach out to
foundation at blender.org.

Regards,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands