[Bf-translations-dev] Material and Texture slot translation

Satoshi Yamasaki yamyam at yo.rim.or.jp
Wed Feb 6 03:23:45 CET 2013

Hi there,

I tried 2.66 testbuild1, it looks translating material and texture slots
too. I'm not sure this behavior is bug or not, anyway I don't think it
is good thing because of following reasons:

1. It makes different between slot name and data id name, so user will
be confused.
2. In the future, when Blender can input UTF-8N chars directly, this can
occur conflict.

If it has been discussed at somewhere, please point it.

Thanks,

Written by Satoshi Yamasaki.(AKA yamyam)
- Mail Address: admin at blender.jp
-(for private) yamyam at yo.rim.or.jp
- Site Address: http://blender.jp/