[Bf-python] Render engine breakage in 2.64

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Oct 7 00:47:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

It's come to my attention [1] that all render engine scripts have been
broken by API changes in 2.64. The change seems to be the addition of
a new required parameter to RenderEngine.end_result() [2].

This is rather annoying - I don't have a lot of time at the moment to
update my script, so people who want to use it are not able to take
advantage of 2.64. This would be the same for several other addons
too...  In this case it also seems unnecessary - could this be made an
optional parameter and fixed in a 2.64 point release?

cheers

Matt

[1] http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?268123-2-64-breaks-scripts-quot-cancel-quot-not-specified
[2] http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_64_release/bpy.types.RenderEngine.html#bpy.types.RenderEngine.end_result