[Bf-python] BMesh python api proposal.

Daniel Monteiro Basso danielmbasso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:16:30 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Domino Marama
<domino at dominodesigns.info>wrote:

> I think the confusion is because most people read _set as a verb, not a
> noun.. I'd prefer something more obviously a noun like .select_clump(True)

It is actually a verb: "select_set(bool): set selection and flush,
attribute only sets."

It is the Yoda way of expressing it, object-verb, that makes sense because
Blender is written in Japanese (just kidding :p )

But my objection is more about things that looks the same but do different
things... I learn a lot about the API by looking at other people's code,
and sometimes assumptions about what seems obvious (it looks the same it
does the same) is reason for losing time wondering WhyTF the code doesn't
work.