[Bf-python] Remote IPython & PyCrust Shell for Blender

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Mar 18 15:38:03 CET 2008

Stani kirjoitti:
> Toni Alatalo schreef:
>
> Yes I remember you telling me that at a python meeting two years ago. So
> I thought that this has been implemented long time already.

yah, well things don't happen by talking only, and that's the only
things i've done on this so far :/

i hope no one misunderstood my earlier post so that it sounded accusing,
i guess we all know how this goes - people scratching itches etc. and
this is not an itch i've had recently. am interested in it so might take
a look at the mainloop again, but can't promise 'cause must work a lot
on other things.

> I hope this could be verified and if true, implemented.

so i can only share that hope that someone with the skills and some time
can give it a shot.

Stani and Theo .. you both know C and wrapping too, you've fought with
it so much finding workarounds etc that wouldn't it already be easier to
fix it at the root finally?-)  .. at least if I recall correctly what
Ton said that it's kind of facilitated already. but of course great if
Willian or someone else who knows the internals of Blender and the api
code well can look.

> Stani

~Toni