[Bf-python] Fixing NMesh.getVertexInfluences

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Jan 15 01:16:17 CET 2006

Tom M wrote:
> Ken,
>
> you might want to email zr  ( Daniel Dunbar <daniel AT zuster DOT org>
> ) - it looks like his commenting out code changed the behavior...

Actually looks like we need to find Ton (or have Toni poke him hard when
he sees him).  Daniel removed it after he discovered it wasn't being
used anymore:

(comment from blender/source/blender/makesdna/DNA_meshdata_types.h, v1.9)

- some python code accessed the MDeformWeight data pointers, but
    did so in a completely wrong way, I am positive this code could
    never have worked (or maybe things changed during tons refactor),
    regardless it wouldn't work now... will test later.

Ken