[Bf-python] Redraws in Scene.c

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Wed Jan 4 23:54:45 CET 2006

Hi Campbell,

Campbell Barton wrote:
> At the moment Scene.c redraws the camera view.
> While working on my renderfarm script changing cameras crashed Blender
> while blender was running in non interactive mode.
> Would anyone mind if I removed the redraw from the camera change. the
> user should realy be manually redrawing when needed anyway.

For now you might add a check for G.background, like done in other
places (Window.c, for example) and skip the redraw if it's true.

For the API changes we should consider in general if redraws should be
always left to the script writer. For the current one we had no choice,
they were already being used in key places.

--
Willian