[Bf-python] Mesh for importers

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Jan 5 01:13:08 CET 2006

Hi, Im trying to use Mesh for my obj importer instrad of NMesh.

Before I had the problem that faces that were extended were not in the
order that they were extended so it was close to impossible to then go
onto assign images and UV's.

Now Im trying to extend 1 face at a time (slower) - and check the length
of FaceSeq to see if it was actualy extended.
but len(me.faces) dosent change after extending a face.

Ken perhaps you could write a test importer using Mesh. or even a
function to copy a mesh.. will bring up some areas where Mesh needs fixing.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street