[Bf-python] Re: Images on faces.

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu Oct 27 01:53:16 CEST 2005

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi Ken, just updating some more scripts to use Mesh. Something I noticed
> is that asking for face.image raises an error.

I don't think it's the image raising an error; I suspect the mesh
doesn't have any UV Texture faces.  If mesh.faceUV returns false/0, then
you will get exceptions trying to access any of the texture things
(because they don't exist).

You can verify; if the exception is "face has no texture values", this
will happen.  (If it's another exception, that's a different story).

Ken