[Bf-python] Joining meshes

bartius crouch bartius.crouch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:15:29 CEST 2005

Today I asked on IRC if there was an easy way to join meshes.
At the moment I can only think of one way to do this: getting all the
different types of information from a mesh (verts, faces, materials,
etc) as well as from the mesh you wish to join it with and then use
putraw to create the joined mesh.
Nobody on IRC knew of an alternative method, so Toni suggested I would
ask over here for it:

Is it possible to add a function to ThinMesh (or NMesh if that is
easier) to join meshes, similarly to the way Blender currently does
when pressing CTRL+J?

Yours friendly,
Bart