[Bf-python] Timeline.marks

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Mon Oct 24 19:06:54 CEST 2005

On Monday 24 October 2005 18:19, Ken Hughes wrote:
> If it's not urgent now, then suggest we discuss your proposed changes
> here.  I'd be willing to code whatever we decide on.

ok great.

btw one more urgent annoyance is that there is no way to set IpoCurve handle
types, and they default to something strange (curves are all blocky). if
nothing else happens i'll just change the default to what suites me (probably
ALIGNED, a change which did for normal (non-IPO) curves in BezTriple already)

a related issue is the duplication / inconsistency of working with beziers in
general, like there is BezTriple both in IPO and, albeit not documented, in
the root level.

> Ken

~Toni