[Bf-python] loose ends in Curve

antont at kyperjokki.fi antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Oct 11 17:46:50 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 07:16, Ken Hughes wrote:
> > - way to set a curve to 3d. trivial i hope..
> bit 0 of curve.setFlag()?

ah forgot about that, thanks, works.

> button; in do_curvebuts() this causes the resolu value to be copied to
> each nurb.  I can commit about a three-line patch to do it (have it
> working here), but your script also needs to do a curve.update() and
> Window.RedrawAll(), or else include an EXPP_allqueue call in setResolu().

please commit - i guess that's a fix so can do during the freeze .. at least
then there'll be a way for this to work!

> (BTW, what's the consensus on using EXPP_allqueue(); is that standard

dunno (what it is, even).

> > unlink_object (ob=0x894690c) at
> >             if(cu->bevobj==ob) {
> The code immediately before this line is "cu= obt->data;" so looks like
> the object has no data?

oh i thought it might be that cu->bevob, but did not have an idea why. how
come does it end up with no data? i'm doing ob.link(curveob) and
scene.link(ob) after every succesful creation.

> Ken

~Toni