[Bf-python] Re: Mesh Faces

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Oct 11 04:43:29 CEST 2005

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi ken, just noticed that mesh.faces cant be popped or removed
> mesh.faces.pop(0) for eg.

Yeah; since they're thin wrappers not all of the mutable list operations
are supported.

> Also with my tri2quad script , I found a but where I assign a 4 length
> tuple to a faces verts and getting the length afterm the face has only 3
> verts. - Just ignoring at the moment.

Ah, just came across some "eeekadoodle" stuff in code I'm working on for
deleting verts/edges/faces.  Forgot to check for verts three and four
being assigned vertex 0.  I'm putting a fix in now; should have
something committed later tonight.

Ken