[Bf-python] Mesh Module

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Thu Oct 6 22:58:48 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

Martin Poirier wrote:
> PyObject_VAR_HEAD adds some stuff to the struct
> (IIRC), so the memcpy wouldn't work directly, we would
> need to add an offset and that's just a big can of
> worms, if you ask me.

Yes, an offset to the first var (co array) would be needed. Never had to
try this myself, but it's probably worth a try, at least. If it ends up
being cumbersome (issues with different platforms, compilers, Python
versions?), then we just go with simple per struct member copies.

BTW, please tell us your opinions about Blender.Mesh when you have time
to try it, specially with GMesh.

--
Willian