[Bf-python] embedding timecode

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed Mar 30 20:30:12 CEST 2005

Anything related to Scene objects in Blender.Get() is considered legacy
code IMO. Information regarding scenes should be in the Render or Scene
context. Blender.Get('curframe') should be deprecated but since so many
old scripts use it it's hard to get rid of.

PIL_check_seconds_timer () might do something in the way of real time
output. (haven't checked) Is the definition of a 'timestamp' the time
the (frame # * fps) or the real time of execution??  Should both be
available or is it useful only to have (frame # * fps)?