[Bf-python] Draw.Image patch?

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Mar 21 05:54:15 CET 2005

Hi All
Theres a horrible bug in the Draw.Image() function.

If you draw the image in a blender cell that has its bottom border above
%50 of the blender window the image is not drawn at all.
I found this when coding my icon toolbar script- if the icons are at the
top of teh screen (where I want them) then there invisible, but they
render fine at the bottim on the blender window.

This is easy to test- just draw an image and move the bottom border up
and down.. very odd bug :/

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton