[Bf-python] Python API patch for IPO texture channels

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:53:02 CET 2005

I was thinking about an easy way to expose IPO baking to the casual
python user. What if at the object level there was an InsertIPO( )
call, and you could use it much like in the modeler. Like
InsertIPO("Loc") or InsertIPO("LocRot") etc.  I have not looked at the
code that is called in the modeler yet, so I don't know if this would
work. But it would certainly make adding IPO's a lot more simple and
let people do it without worrying about curves or beziers or anything
like that unless they wanted to. I am going to look at this this a
little and perhaps present a patch if I get something that works.
Thoughts?