[Bf-python] Ipo.removeCurve() and Ipocurve.delBezier() patch

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Mar 11 05:14:38 CET 2005

Here's a patch which implements Ipo.removeCurve() and IpoCurve.delBezier().
I've also attached a blend file I used to test removeCurve() for memory
leaks; I ran 1,000,000 iterations and didn't see any change, so I took
that as a good sign.

removeCurve() takes a string with the IPO curve name and throws an
exception if the curve isn't defined.  delBezier() takes an integer
index (negative numbers index from the rear of the list ala python)
and throws an exception if the argument isn't an integer or is
outside of the list range.  I also took the liberty of including the
fix for IpoCurveRepr() which I sent earlier this week.

Ken