[Bf-python] Request: IPO stuff- delCurve, delBezier, addChannel. Ken Hughes, please read ;)

Dominic Agoro-Ombaka dmao at operamail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:49:03 CET 2005

Hi, I need to simplify some baked actions for the gameengine, so I decided to write a simple IPO decimator. Unfortunately, the API keeps me from doing that... a few little additions would fix some holes in the API and be greatly appreciated-

1) delBezier() for IpoCurve class.
This would be the counterpart to addBezier(). My idea was to compare the rate of change in a curve's slope and delete points below a certain threshold- this would make it easy to do.

2) delCurve() for Ipo class.
Counterpart to addCurve(). Would allow me to delete unused channels in baked IPOs, like SizeX,Y,Z.

3) addChannel() for Action class.
Counterpart to removeChannel(). For the sake of consistency

Thanks for your time
_Dominic