[Bf-python] Curve bevob patch

Gergely Erdelyi gergely.erdelyi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:31:43 CET 2005

Hello,

After subscribing to bf-committers I realised that this list would probably be
more correct place to submit Python-related patches. I'm working on a
small visualisation project with Blender and Python. Of course I always need
some of those functions that have not been implemented yet. ;)

The first one is setting/getting the bevel object of curves. I named
the variable
'bevob' which sounds kind of weird but it is at least consistent with the user
interface.

Please check out the patch and commit it if you think it's good enough.

Gergo