[Bf-python] Getting started with game blender python

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Mar 1 06:06:12 CET 2005

For future reference (you probably know this already), it seems I'm
mistaken. You can infact use Blender GameLogic python libraries in the
same piece of python code running in a sensor. As far as I can tell it
should be possible to do anything you can normally do from game blender
scripts. Does anyone know if there is a list dedicated to just
discussing game blender python? I couldn't seem to find it on the
Blender lists page.

Best,

Chris.