[Bf-python] Obj Exporter

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Jun 6 13:10:57 CEST 2004

Here is an obj exporter.

It exports verts, normals, tex coords. and faces of course.
Havent tested normals... since I have no way of seeing if there correct.

I had a go at making global coords out of a child of many parents.. with
minimal sucsess.
(recursivly multiplying the matricies with the parents)
I think this is somthing that should be added into python
getMatrix(worldcoords=1) This would make exporting mesh's SO much better.

Anyway the obj exporter works it seems. (At least with the importer :-))

Have a go...

- Cam