[Bf-python] scripts integration : proposal

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 17 19:27:25 CEST 2003

Hi !

I submit here a proposal for a better script integration in Blender's UI

I would be verry happy if someones tried it, and I need feedback and
advices!

1) Download the two files at this adress :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jacques.guignot/file

and http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jacques.guignot/scripts

2) You will have 2 archives file.tgz and scripts.tgz

file.tgz contains only one file : headerbuttons.c.  Uncompress it in
your blender source tree (make a copy of the original file before?)
scripts.tgz must be uncompressed and untarred in your home directory.
Under Unices, it is obvious, with windows, I dunno where it is.

3) Recompile

4) You will find a new entry in the upper menu bar. It is obvious to use...

Tks!