[Bf-python] yable and blender 2.28

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 12 18:29:21 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm one of the developpers of the new python API, which will be shipped
with blender 2.28.

I'm currently testing some scripts, because we try not to break the
compatibility.

The bad news first : yable won't run.  ;-((

The good news now : we can easily modify the api to make it run (it runs
on my computer, good job btw!) but we are obliged to introduce features
which are not homogeneous with the rest of the api.

Two solutions :
       a) we introduce the needed features, but don't document them.
       b) we send you an updated version of yable (or you do the job by
yourself if you prefer)

What do you prefer?

Best regards.

J.