[Bf-modeling] Improving the mirror modifier

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:40:21 CEST 2014

Right, I actually read your entire mail now. You're right, the mirror
modifier does not support scaling in the reference object and hence it
can not do what you want. But anyway the array modifier does support
scaling and can do exactly what you want

Check it out http://www.pasteall.org/blend/28803
Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com