[Bf-modeling] flipping direction for new faces

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Tue Jun 25 19:37:58 CEST 2013

In the cases where no connected geometry exists, I think it would be
optimal to point the normal towards the user. In most case modelers work on
the 'outside' of the model. This is not always true, but for the majority
of cases it is and so using the user as the determining direction should
work well.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com