[Bf-gamedev] Using blender timeline features

David Rosen david at wolfire.com
Mon Jun 22 21:05:20 CEST 2015

@Ines Almeida

I don't think there's anything particular you can do to help make it easier
to keep up to date; I was just the only engineer on the team, so it's hard
to justify porting the scripts over when I could be working on other
aspects of the game instead. I ended up just freezing at 2.55, but I'll
probably update to 2.75 soon.

It will be difficult to add console support to BGE just because the NDA and
other licensing agreements from Microsoft and Sony are incompatible with
any kind of open source project -- that's why SDL doesn't support consoles
either. UE4 is a counter-example though; not sure how they handled it.

-David