[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 1 18:47:09 CET 2014

Hi all,

Remember, we had this quite well collected list of 'game artist development support' topics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuS_F0ZKX-zTdGxKOEMtRmI2Tno4UUlPZzVfNXB6RHc#gid=0

The big ones have been done, or are being worked on:

- Baking
- FBX
- Vertex normals
- Viewport features

The idea of "Multi object uv edit" is interesting, we'll be looking into that.

I'd like to check with the people who made and managed this spreadsheet to update it?
Are there other topics, or ideas for prioritizing?

Via Development Fund we can still afford a developer to work on support for game artists in 2015.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute