[Bf-gamedev] Smooth object Quixel

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 7 12:10:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, my gamedev-related time is currently completely sucked by
FBX black hole… So no progress on custom split normals support (which
also includes importing them). Basic working code does exists (including
import for FBX), but it needs more work before we can consider it
master-ready. :/

Bastien