[Bf-funboard] Missing "Paste Data Path" in context menu

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Tue Feb 17 03:01:43 CET 2015

there could be, but it'd be weird too.

'paste data path' doesn't exist, it is just paste; it pastes anything in
the clipboard. If you add paste then you have to also add copy (normal
ctrl C) for completeness I guess....

Perhaps what could be nice is to have a paste button next to the driver
data path , or have a custom menu for just that text field. I'm not sure
if this is currently possible though.

there are other possilities, like maybe using drag and drop to add
targets.