[Bf-funboard] feature request for cad like tools such as face rotation alignment snaps protractors and rulers and such

Twins Linux matthew.tikiman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 23:02:38 CEST 2015

I think precision type tools worthy of  geometry class are something all
open-source lovers like  I have always been hurd that blender never
included them  for god sake  a lot of  lay people want to use auto-cad but
it costs as much as a car  its not fair

please fix blender

right now i am using Germano Cavalcante
<https://cgcookiemarkets.com/blender/vendor/germano-cavalcante>"s snap
utilitys the full version  with the rotation and everything

but I would like to see this kind of thing in the blender trunk

or at least something that would let you specify angles of  edges relative
to each other