[Bf-funboard] Different Interaction Modes in different screen layouts

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:48:47 CEST 2014

I kinda agree.

To me this is in a similar situation as shade modes.

For example In object mode I would like solid. In texture I would like textured shade. In weight paint I would like  wired.

I feel this is  a matter of linking a certain value to a certain mode and remembering this state. And yours must be similar as well...no?