[Bf-funboard] Sugestion of Tool for Blender 3D

Jorge Cruz jorgecruzanimation at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:50:18 CET 2014

Suggestion of Tool

Hello Team Blender 3D

Blender 3D user I am, I would make a suggestion for the tool sculptor;
Can you develop a script that repeats the 3D cursor on the screen 10 times
/ sculpture editor mode Blender? Because then we could use motion capture
hardware and ASUS Xtion sculpt with motion capture since these are 10
cursors associated mode brushes sculptor and mapped the tips of our fingers
in capture mode. Congratulations on this wonderful software that surprise
us every day with fantastic resourse.

Tks!

Sorry my english :  )