[Bf-funboard] lock camera to view also in camera view

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:07:40 CEST 2013

there is a function CTRL+B (render border) that only works for camera view (unless I'm missing something?)

maybe you can just use that to detect if your in a normal view and render based on that (or something similar)

unless CTRL+B is used for anything else (but I can't see why) this might be the best solution,and easy to understand