[Bf-funboard] Toggling proportional edit during transform

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:44:20 CEST 2013

> "off" is represented as a falloff type

I think of the falloff types to just be specifying how geometry is affected
away from that which is explicitly selected.  So that "Off" might better be
shown as "None" as it no influence.

> suggests we have to choose a new falloff type every-time we enable,
> rather than get the easy "on/off" toggle we want which retains the
> current config for falloff and influence.

We don't have that easy on/off toggle now, with Connected and Projection in
the
mix. We could just as easily make a binary toggle that goes between my "off"
and your last selected Falloff type.

> Yet allowing two selections with the menu open would break expectations
for menu behavior

It is a "to do" item that toggling a checkbox should not close the menu.

Harley