[Bf-funboard] general comments and funcionality improvement suggestions

Steven Schoorens bollebib at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:30:47 CEST 2012

That is exactly what I mean
You put it so much better then I did XD

and I would also second your request.
I havent worked with multiple camera's yet,in blender, but mostly I prefer only one.
So maybe it could be that there are 2 ways to work with this: One way is to make a new camera with some shortcut as you propose (I think),but I would also propose a second suboption that lets you reuse your current camera if you so wish-> this way you move the camera and put a keyframe (with autokeyframe on)automaticly. Doing this you can quickly move through your scene AND in time to make quick camera movements,and refine them afterwards.

wouldn't this maybe tie in a bit with your last request ? (save and load view states)
But it might still be good to have that last feature as well. I notice that 9 on the numpad is the only number not doing anything viewport related right now (unless I'm missing something?)
Maybe it might be good to assign that button to that feature,and pressing "9" will get you the Floating saved view list,Shift+9 lets you add new views,alt+9 lets you remove them

this way you save multple views you find interesting and recall them as needed...

I think this would work fine,unless someone has a different idea?

kind regards

Steven