[Bf-funboard] Icons for VSE

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:03:28 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Reiner <reiner.prokein at t-online.de> wrote:
> A well made icon is self explanating and well to remember. That`s a bit
> different from plain colours where you have to make guesses what the
> current colour means. Even worse with a hotkey. It doesn`t even show.
> You have to know that it is there. That hotkey part was the part that
> has kept me away from Blender for several years.
>
> I like the tooltip idea though. What about to show the icon when the
> mouse is over the element, and the tooltip when the mouse is over the
> icon ? :)

Ya, +1 on that pop up icon idea. It could maybe even pop up all the
data for the strip?

I am not to sure what short cuts/hot keys you would expect to see on a
film or sound strip. There are a lot of other areas where it would be
really nice to have pop ups of the short cut keys.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: