[Bf-funboard] Virtual Displacement

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Tue Dec 20 17:23:40 CET 2011

I was going to suggest the same thing, I would even pay for it!

It would be amazing if we could paint height maps and see the result in
realtime, without having to start the game engine...

But unless we start learning to code (and even if we start), I'm afraid we
won't see it anytime soon :(

Regards.