[Bf-funboard] Empties in the bone hierarchy

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:49:48 CEST 2009

May be the solution here is so close then you imagine: Presets! Like the
empties have some preseted shapes, bones could have it too.
Presets! But more than that: another thing is in development (almost in our
hands) to we have our own RIG presets is Etch a Ton. I think it will save
more time then ever and anything! Presets Rig Libraries. 'Cause you can set
your arm rig, for example, with your favorite shapes controls and bone
deforms ONCE, and easily apply to a new character! Only needs to set right
the bones weight and may be shape keys deform corrections.
Everyone here wants to see a better Blender, for sure. Thats why I thing is
valid your concern. Questions like that makes us think about the way we can
blend and it doesn't need to be the same like the biggers,[emotion=on] but
it could be better. I have a dream [big pause]... and all that free speeches
from the blender nation and the amazing organization and moderation from the
lidership will make 2.50 come true!!
Thank you all! Thank you!!! For president, vote MangoJambo!!! lol

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
3D Artist Animator