[Bf-funboard] Genetic Algorithm approach

Alain LIORET alainlioret at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 16 22:45:40 CET 2009

Very happy that you are interested by the project...and Genetic
Algorithm...!

Yes, I have begin to make some pieces of code (prototype in Python until
now...)

You can see my web site (under construction) at : www.alainlioret.com

I'm very interested by your idea...Perhaps we can work together ?
(I'm not a very good programmer in C language...but I think Blender should
have modules for GA, GP, NN and so on....
(did you see the works of Matthew Lewis in Maya ? Very, very exciting...)

All good C Blender Developers are welcome for this project

Best

Alain