[Bf-funboard] Genetic Algorithm approach

jgray at grayengineers.com jgray at grayengineers.com
Mon Mar 16 17:58:50 CET 2009

Just read it.  Great work.

Side note #1:  I get the mail-list by digest; when I reply to one
thread, it always creates a new thread (in the archives).  Are there
instructions on this?

Side note #2:  I had searched the site for 'Genetic Algorithm' and
'Genetic', but it didn't turn up.  Apparently, the search doesn't dig
into .pdf.  Can you change the teaser to include 'Genetic Algorithm'?

Side note #3:  I think all the links in the .pdf are to your hard-drive
instead of a website.  When I use the text of the link, it works.

Looks Great!  I last studied GA in about 95.  It hasn't changed much
since then, but I'm glad to see some new libraries available.  I'll
have to research them more soon.

Have you already started any coding and/or architecture work?

It might be best to take this discussion elsewhere if we are going to
have a large volume of noise.  Do you have a web site or wiki devoted
to GA and NN work?  I could host a small page, maybe even a wiki, but I
don't have a lot of authentication flexibility with my ISP.