[Bf-funboard] Vert as a star

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Thu Mar 5 01:01:08 CET 2009

bassam wrote:
> So this is a feature request disguised as a functionality discussion
> disguised as help request ;)
> ----=====---

Most peculiar that a simple question becomes a disturbance.

I could resent the inference of dishonesty by disguise but its probably not
meant that way.

Funny, I thought a simple - 'Go look at this info' would point me in a
direction, perhaps even, 'No it can't do that for now but we'll look into it'
would be a
great help, got none of that.

Feature Request:
When using pixels to create stars can we have a way of rotating the output to
permit either horizontal or vertical radiants on x,y,z axes in 2.5 please.

Thanks
Roger