[Bf-funboard] Thoughts on multi-select mode.

Paweł Łyczkowski plyczkowski at o2.pl
Thu Jun 4 00:57:57 CEST 2009

"Still, if you can think of a nice way to handle
this, we always appreciate feedback. :)"

:)))

Yeah, i thought that changing anything in the existing selection system
would be very troublesome. One way to avoid this would be to make a separate
multiselect mode, not based on flushing, but I suppose that would be
confusing.

But I still think that overriding several selection behaviors in multiselect
would be a good thing, such as the alt-click on edge to select an edge loop.
Surely no one uses alt-click in multiselect anyway.

P.S Sorry to ask it here, but I couldn't find an answer - you can't assign
keys in Blender, right?

PLyczkowski