[Bf-funboard] Bf-funboard Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu Jul 9 01:43:47 CEST 2009

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but if I do, it seems like
for your specific use-case you could do this either with metastrips or
by using the blend mode directly on the strip and not using alpha over
effect at all... though some kind of batch mode stuff would be cool (or
apply to multi) would be cool indeed ... maybe a 2.5 thing?
cheers
Bassam

PGP public key http://freefac.org/misc/public.key