[Bf-funboard] Mouse versus hot keys

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Wed Feb 18 23:16:16 CET 2009

> When multi-touch arrives as the norm for 3D application interfaces,
> hotkeys will be made obsolete. But with currently available hardware,
> hotkeys are really necessary to maximize the efficiency of an
> interface for 3D work.

Thank you Tony and Jason, much appreciated.
In deference to Jason, I don't espouse graphic s tablets as the be all and end
all, they are merely a stepping stone.
What I have learned in this wonderful debate is how easy it is to use the wrong
words to display a meaning inconsistent with my original thought and I thank all
who contributed to the debate. I have learned to think more carefully about what
I write as it inevitably will not be read the way I think it to be,  and the
reason, we are all coming from different perspectives.
I had no intention to change the world of Blender hot keys just ask for a couple
of little things to be easier.
Many thanks
Roger