[Bf-funboard] Mouse versus hot keys

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:28:18 CET 2009

That sort of drag and drop would be cool. . .you could even support
dragging an image onto a selection of faces, and it'd assign the image
to them, generate a uv layer if necessary, etc.  It could pop up a
little menu asking whether to auto-generate a texture in the material
or not, or something like that.

I doubt this would happen for 2.5 (waaay too much else to do on the ui
front there) but afterwards I wouldn't be surprised if someone tackled
this. . .I think Matt Ebb has even experimented with this sort of
thing before.

Joe